Home > Get Involved - Contact
GET INVOLVED / CONTACT
Compassionate Touch Network is a 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to increasing mental health literacy for youth, teens, and adults utilizing education and the arts. We are completely supported by community and family foundations, grants, and individual donors such as you.
We invite you to join us. Your tax-deductible donation will be used to benefit our work to erase the stigma and generate compassion and understanding of mental illness and suicide. Since 2008 we have been addressing a key challenge that exists in every community - the stigma of mental illness.
We invite you to give a tax-deductible donation to Compassionate Touch Network or any one of our four projects to:
- Support Compassionate Touch Network to focus on addressing a key challenge that exists in every community - the stigma of mental illness and suicide - through continued development of our projects.
- Bring "Minds Interrupted: Stories of Lives Affected by Mental Illness" to communities, large and small, to help erase stigma, educate communities, and generate compassion and understanding of serious mental illness.
- Offer "Breaking the Silence / New Mexico" in the classroom - an interactive stigma-busting curriculum for middle and high school students focused on replacing stereotypes with facts about mental illness so that youth are not ashamed to seek and get treatment for themselves or support a friend or family member.
- Promote the art of individuals with mental illness at inside] out Art Exhibition
- Create a "PhotoVoice: Untold Mind" public exhibit - a groundbreaking approach to sharing photos, telling stories and changing communities by giving voice to the individual and collective experiences of community members who are marginalized and vulnerable, including those with mental illness.
YOU MAY DONATE BY:
- Clicking the online donate button
- Mailing a check to Compassionate Touch Network, 1000 Cordova Place, Suite 436, Santa Fe, NM 87505. Please specify the project you wish to donate to on the Memo Line of your check.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT…
If you are interested in more information or volunteering in any of our programs, please contact:
Compassionate Touch Network, Executive Director
inside] out Art Exhibition, Co-Chair
Minds Interrupted, Program Director
PhotoVoice, Program Director
Breaking the Silence / New Mexico
inside] out Art Exhibition
Curator and Co-Chair